I can’t answer this question honestly at this moment. They’ve been many moments in life that I’ve been happy for sure, but to truly answer that question now is difficult. As we live out day by day, I know that there will be times where I would love to think this is that moment. In reality when you’ve believed without a shadow you’ve experienced that moment, you have to wonder that there is a tomorrow. There is always another moment that can possibly outduel the pervious. So with that being said I’m going to mark this story TO BE DETERMINED. I hopefully have many more years to live in this lifetime. I’m sure that most satisfying moment is out there somewhere.
I will work on becoming more consistent with this blog, because I’m not at all. Busy, busy, busy.
Well with that being said this topic is near and dear to me because it brought back so many childhood memories. My most favorite toy was a toy doll of “Gumby”. Admitting that makes me feel way older than what I am, but I took this doll everywhere with me.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) Element: Air
Color: Light-Blue, Silver
Ruler: Uranus, Saturn
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Leo, Sagittarius
Lucky Numbers: 4, 7, 11, 22, 29
I remember when I was a young kid my mom had this Astrology book. It must have been the size of an encyclopedia and I was fascinated with his thing. I read my birth sign which is Aquarius over and over. The good, bad, and all that lied in between. I believed all the good things about it of course. The negative attributes troubled me though. As a small child reading that some of your weakness are: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof, was indeed unbelievable. I had to ask my parents what the definition to some of these word were.
As I grew older and came to better understand myself and feelings as a young man maturing, I began to accept the truth about my weaknesses. Being an adult and having a better understanding of astrology and my personality helps me see that without a doubt my sign fits me. It’s said that Aquarius are big on humanitarian work. We care deeply for the overall freedom of everyone. I share this sign with the likes of Bob Marley; Wolfgang Mozart; Thomas Edison; Charles Dickens; Abraham Lincoln who all are incredible people to me in their on way.
I belong to a very special Astrology sign.
I would have to say my comfort food are fried pickles hands down. Weird I know, but I can’t get enough of them. I literally look for them on every restaurants menu.
I believe in god. I wouldn’t say I’m a highly religious person, but I do have faith. There is a higher power that I pray to. When I was younger I attended a Methodist church. As I grew older we went to a Catholic church which was totally different. I now do daily devotions every morning.
Sorry for back tracking to day 2. I realized after I posted my last post that I skipped a day ahead. So let me make things right.
This question sends me into a world wind of thoughts. I can describe how I would like my life to be like in 10 years better. I can picture being finished with my MBA. My WIFE being finished with her nursing degree. I believe in setting certain things in motion like savings, 401k, investments etc… Stable household, debt free is what I strive to be everyday. I take pleasure in experiences more than I do objects. It’s hard to say exactly what life would be like 10 years from now, but I love living life freely with out a definition. UNDEFINED LIVING the very name of this blog is how I strive to live. I honestly would love to retire early and travel.
5. Excessive talking! I have a little brother who likes to go on and on during a conversation.
4. Snoring! This one is really ironic because I’ve been told that I snore. I haven’t witness that yet so oh well.
3. Debbie Downers! I have a co- worker that’s always down on himself, and loves the force others to share his pain. #sadLarry
2. Small dogs! Okay hear me out first. I don’t hate small dogs, but I just find them weird. I’ve always had large breed dogs growing up. I’m now an owner of a German Shepard. Her name is Bailey. Sweetest and most hyper active dog ever at 11mo. We also have a Dotson named Tyler. OMG! HE barks at every knock at the door and always hide when when a guest enters. All bark and no bite!
- Smacking Teeth! This one is the worst. I guess you can count popping your tonuge also. My sweetheart does this faithfully. Every time she speaks she feels the need to do one or the other.